Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Sharing with third parties
We share information with third parties that help us operate, provide, improve, integrate, customize, support and market our Services.
- Service Providers: We work with third-party service providers to provide website and application development, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, virtual infrastructure, payment processing, analysis and other services for us, which may require them to access or use information about you. If a service provider needs to access information about you to perform services on our behalf, they do so under instruction from us, including abiding by policies and procedures designed to protect your information.
Access to your own information
- Access to your personal information: at any time you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by signing in to your account on our website.
- To obtain a copy of any information that is not provided on our website you may send us a request at email@example.com. After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
- Removal of your information: If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website and/or database, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This may limit the service we can provide to you.
- Opt-out of communications: you may opt out of receiving promotional and/or informative communications from us by using the unsubscribe link within each email or by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Verification of your information: when we receive any request to access, edit or delete personally identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
- Responding to your requests: we will deal with your subject access request without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of your request. However, if the work involved is particularly complex or if numerous requests are made then we may extend this period by up to two additional months. In this case, we will inform you about the extension and explain the reasons.
- We will not charge a fee for dealing with your request unless it is manifestly unfounded or excessive. If we charge a fee, we will inform you of this and explain the reasons for doing so.
- We will explain what steps have been taken in dealing with your request i.e. we will set out the source of your personal information we have gathered.
- If you are not satisfied by our actions, you can outline your dissatisfaction by email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you remain dissatisfied, you have the right to refer the matter to the Information Commissioner or seek recourse through the courts.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. The non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Emails We Send
H & S Computer Solutions may send any of the following emails,
- - Adding to Newsletter, we send an email request if you wish to be added to our Mailing List, we only send one per order.
- - If you purchase from us you receive an email from us asking for a Review(s) for all Products Purchased (14 Days after Purchase). If you do not want to receive this email please contact us at email@example.com
- - If you add items to a cart but don't follow through with the purchase you will receive an email to advise if you want to continue with the purchase.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
H & S Computer Solutions may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- - To improve customer service
The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- - To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- - To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- - To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- - To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- - To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. Also from time to time, we Share your Personal Information with our Suppliers when we are require them to deliver on our behalf.
Compliance with children\'s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
H & S Computer Solutions Ltd
H & S Computer Solutions Ltd 15 Sandhurst Avenue Mansfield Nottinghamshire NG18 4BS
01623 272 609
This document was last updated on May 17, 2018